Nonlinear autoregressive leading indicator models of output in G-7 countries
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 63–87, January/February 2007
How to Cite
Anderson, H. M., Athanasopoulos, G. and Vahid, F. (2007), Nonlinear autoregressive leading indicator models of output in G-7 countries. J. Appl. Econ., 22: 63–87. doi: 10.1002/jae.935
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2002
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: A00103258
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!