Social capital, barriers to production and capital shares: implications for the importance of parameter heterogeneity from a nonstationary panel approach
Article first published online: 17 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Special Issue: Heterogeneity and Cross Section Dependence in Panel Data Models: Theory and Application
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 429–451, March 2007
How to Cite
Pedroni, P. (2007), Social capital, barriers to production and capital shares: implications for the importance of parameter heterogeneity from a nonstationary panel approach. J. Appl. Econ., 22: 429–451. doi: 10.1002/jae.948
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!