Meta-analysis in model implementation: choice sets and the valuation of air quality improvements
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1013–1031, September/October 2007
How to Cite
Banzhaf, H. S. and Smith, V. K. (2007), Meta-analysis in model implementation: choice sets and the valuation of air quality improvements. J. Appl. Econ., 22: 1013–1031. doi: 10.1002/jae.977
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2007
- US Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: Star Grant #R-8295081.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!