Bayesian counterfactual analysis of the sources of the great moderation
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 173–191, March 2008
How to Cite
Kim, C.-J., Morley, J. and Piger, J. (2008), Bayesian counterfactual analysis of the sources of the great moderation. J. Appl. Econ., 23: 173–191. doi: 10.1002/jae.978
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2007
- Weidenbaum Center on the Economy, Government, and Public Policy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!