The effect of seasonal adjustment on the properties of business cycle regimes
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 257–278, March 2008
How to Cite
Matas-Mir, A., Osborn, D. R. and Lombardi, M. J. (2008), The effect of seasonal adjustment on the properties of business cycle regimes. J. Appl. Econ., 23: 257–278. doi: 10.1002/jae.980
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2008
- Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC). Grant Number: L138251030.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!