Concessions of infrastructure in Latin America: Government-led renegotiation
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Special Issue: The Econometrics of Industrial Organization
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1267–1294, December 2007
How to Cite
Guasch, J. L., Laffont, J.-J. and Straub, S. (2007), Concessions of infrastructure in Latin America: Government-led renegotiation. J. Appl. Econ., 22: 1267–1294. doi: 10.1002/jae.987
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!