Andrea Ichino is also affiliated with EUI, CEPR, CESifo and IZA.
From temporary help jobs to permanent employment: what can we learn from matching estimators and their sensitivity?
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 305–327, April 2008
How to Cite
Ichino, A., Mealli, F. and Nannicini, T. (2008), From temporary help jobs to permanent employment: what can we learn from matching estimators and their sensitivity?. J. Appl. Econ., 23: 305–327. doi: 10.1002/jae.998
- Issue online: 9 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2005
- Italian Ministry of Welfare and the Tuscany Region.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!