Toxicity detection from EILATox-Oregon Workshop samples by using kinetic photobacteria measurement: the flash method
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 349–353, September/October 2004
How to Cite
Hakkila, K., Lappalainen, J. and Virta, M. (2004), Toxicity detection from EILATox-Oregon Workshop samples by using kinetic photobacteria measurement: the flash method. J. Appl. Toxicol., 24: 349–353. doi: 10.1002/jat.1021
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2003
- US Army Research Ofﬁce
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 80278, 201677
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!