Pro-inflammatory effects of Dunkerque city air pollution particulate matter 2.5 in human epithelial lung cells (L132) in culture
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 166–175, March/April 2005
How to Cite
Dagher, Z., Garçon, G., Gosset, P., Ledoux, F., Surpateanu, G., Courcot, D., Aboukais, A., Puskaric, E. and Shirali, P. (2005), Pro-inflammatory effects of Dunkerque city air pollution particulate matter 2.5 in human epithelial lung cells (L132) in culture. J. Appl. Toxicol., 25: 166–175. doi: 10.1002/jat.1050
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2004
- University of Littoral-Opale Coast
- Franco-British Interreg IIIA European Program
- Regional Council of Nord[sol ]Pas-de-Calais
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!