Prevention of aflatoxin B1-initiated hepatotoxicity in rat by marine algae extracts
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 229–238, May/June 2006
How to Cite
Abdel-Wahhab, M. A., Ahmed, H. H. and Hagazi, M. M. (2006), Prevention of aflatoxin B1-initiated hepatotoxicity in rat by marine algae extracts. J. Appl. Toxicol., 26: 229–238. doi: 10.1002/jat.1127
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!