NF-kB and caspases are involved in the hyaluronan and chondroitin-4-sulphate-exerted antioxidant effect in fibroblast cultures exposed to oxidative stress
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 509–517, May 2008
How to Cite
Campo, G. M., Avenoso, A., Campo, S., D'Ascola, A., Traina, P., Samà, D. and Calatroni, A. (2008), NF-kB and caspases are involved in the hyaluronan and chondroitin-4-sulphate-exerted antioxidant effect in fibroblast cultures exposed to oxidative stress. J. Appl. Toxicol., 28: 509–517. doi: 10.1002/jat.1302
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2007
- MIUR, Italy. Grant Number: COFIN 2004
- University of Messina, Italy. Grant Number: PRA (Research Athenaeum Project 2003).
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!