Modulation of neurotoxicant-induced increases in intracellular calcium by phytoestrogens differ for amyloid beta peptide (Aβ) and 1-methyl-4-phenyl-pyridine (MPP+)
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 84–89, January 2009
How to Cite
Sørensen, I. F., Purup, S. and Ehrich, M. (2009), Modulation of neurotoxicant-induced increases in intracellular calcium by phytoestrogens differ for amyloid beta peptide (Aβ) and 1-methyl-4-phenyl-pyridine (MPP+). J. Appl. Toxicol., 29: 84–89. doi: 10.1002/jat.1376
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!