Long-term exposure to bis(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) inhibits growth of guppy fish (Poecilia reticulata)
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 29–33, January 2010
How to Cite
Zanotelli, V. R.T., Neuhauss, S. C.F. and Ehrengruber, M. U. (2010), Long-term exposure to bis(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) inhibits growth of guppy fish (Poecilia reticulata). J. Appl. Toxicol., 30: 29–33. doi: 10.1002/jat.1468
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!