Physiologically based modeling of p-tert-octylphenol kinetics following intravenous, oral or subcutaneous exposure in male and female Sprague–Dawley rats
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 437–449, July 2010
How to Cite
Hamelin, G., Haddad, S., Krishnan, K. and Tardif, R. (2010), Physiologically based modeling of p-tert-octylphenol kinetics following intravenous, oral or subcutaneous exposure in male and female Sprague–Dawley rats. J. Appl. Toxicol., 30: 437–449. doi: 10.1002/jat.1515
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!