DNA damage in brain cells and behavioral deficits in mice after treatment with high doses of amantadine
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 745–753, November 2010
How to Cite
Kaefer, V., Semedo, J. G., Silva Kahl, V. F., Von Borowsky, R. G., Gianesini, J., Ledur Kist, T. B., Pereira, P. and Picada, J. N. (2010), DNA damage in brain cells and behavioral deficits in mice after treatment with high doses of amantadine. J. Appl. Toxicol., 30: 745–753. doi: 10.1002/jat.1550
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!