Biochemical and histopathological evaluation of functionalized single-walled carbon nanotubes in Swiss–Webster mice
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 75–83, January 2011
How to Cite
Patlolla, A., McGinnis, B. and Tchounwou, P. (2011), Biochemical and histopathological evaluation of functionalized single-walled carbon nanotubes in Swiss–Webster mice. J. Appl. Toxicol., 31: 75–83. doi: 10.1002/jat.1579
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!