These authors contributed equally to this work.
Effects of embryonic exposure to polychlorinated biphenyls on zebrafish (Danio rerio) retinal development
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 186–193, March 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Y.-P., Hong, Q., Qin, D.-n., Kou, C.-Z., Zhang, C.-M., Guo, M., Guo, X.-R., Chi, X. and Tong, M.-L. (2012), Effects of embryonic exposure to polychlorinated biphenyls on zebrafish (Danio rerio) retinal development. J. Appl. Toxicol., 32: 186–193. doi: 10.1002/jat.1650
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30801255
- Nanjing Medical Technology Development Fund of Jiangsu Province, China. Grant Number: YKK10032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!