These authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
In vitro antioxidant and antigenotoxic potentials of 3,5-O-di-galloylquinic acid extracted from Myrtus communis leaves and modulation of cell gene expression by H2O2
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 333–341, May 2012
How to Cite
Ines, S., Ines, B., Wissem, B., Mohamed, B. S., Nawel, H., Dijoux-Franca, M.-G., Kamel, G. and Leïla, C.-G. (2012), In vitro antioxidant and antigenotoxic potentials of 3,5-O-di-galloylquinic acid extracted from Myrtus communis leaves and modulation of cell gene expression by H2O2. J. Appl. Toxicol., 32: 333–341. doi: 10.1002/jat.1655
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!