In vitro toxicity of aflatoxin B1 and its photodegradation products in HepG2 cells
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 276–281, April 2012
How to Cite
Liu, R., Jin, Q., Huang, J., Liu, Y., Wang, X., Zhou, X., Mao, W. and Wang, S. (2012), In vitro toxicity of aflatoxin B1 and its photodegradation products in HepG2 cells. J. Appl. Toxicol., 32: 276–281. doi: 10.1002/jat.1669
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2010
- National High Technology Research and Development Program (863 Program) of China. Grant Number: 2010AA101504
- National Key Technology R&D Program in the 11th Five year Plan of China. Grant Number: 2009BADB9B08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!