Atractyloside induces low contractile reaction of arteriolar smooth muscle through mitochondrial damage
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 402–408, June 2012
How to Cite
Song, R., Bian, H., Huang, X. and Zhao, K.-s. (2012), Atractyloside induces low contractile reaction of arteriolar smooth muscle through mitochondrial damage. J. Appl. Toxicol., 32: 402–408. doi: 10.1002/jat.1688
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30070735, 30672179, 30971202
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University, PCSIRT. Grant Number: IRTO731
Vol. 33, Issue 10, 1192, Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!