Cloning, expression and functional characterization of carp, Cyprinus carpio, estrogen receptors and their differential activations by estrogens
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 41–49, January 2013
How to Cite
Katsu, Y., Lange, A., Miyagawa, S., Urushitani, H., Tatarazako, N., Kawashima, Y., Tyler, C. R. and Iguchi, T. (2013), Cloning, expression and functional characterization of carp, Cyprinus carpio, estrogen receptors and their differential activations by estrogens. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 41–49. doi: 10.1002/jat.1707
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!