Effects of SiO2 nanoparticles on HFL-I activating ROS-mediated apoptosis via p53 pathway
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 358–364, May 2012
How to Cite
Xu, Z., Chou, L. and Sun, J. (2012), Effects of SiO2 nanoparticles on HFL-I activating ROS-mediated apoptosis via p53 pathway. J. Appl. Toxicol., 32: 358–364. doi: 10.1002/jat.1710
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2011
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30870680, 0752nm026, S30206
- Shanghai Sci-Tech Committee Foundation
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!