Ethyl pyruvate protects rats from phosgene-induced pulmonary edema by inhibiting cyclooxygenase2 and inducible nitric oxide synthase expression
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 71–77, January 2013
How to Cite
Chen, H.-l., Bai, H., Xi, M.-m., Liu, R., Qin, X.-j., Liang, X., Zhang, W., Zhang, X.-d., Li, W.-l. and Hai, C.-x. (2013), Ethyl pyruvate protects rats from phosgene-induced pulmonary edema by inhibiting cyclooxygenase2 and inducible nitric oxide synthase expression. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 71–77. doi: 10.1002/jat.1713
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!