Engineered nanostructural materials for application in cancer biology and medicine
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 10–19, January 2012
How to Cite
Mahmood, M., Casciano, D., Xu, Y. and Biris, A. S. (2012), Engineered nanostructural materials for application in cancer biology and medicine. J. Appl. Toxicol., 32: 10–19. doi: 10.1002/jat.1718
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!