Direct and metabolism-dependent cytochrome P450 inhibition assays for evaluating drug–drug interactions
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 100–108, February 2013
How to Cite
Lee, K. S. and Kim, S. K. (2013), Direct and metabolism-dependent cytochrome P450 inhibition assays for evaluating drug–drug interactions. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 100–108. doi: 10.1002/jat.1720
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!