Palytoxin causes nonoxidative necrotic damage to PC12 cells in culture
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 120–124, February 2013
How to Cite
Sagara, T., Nishibori, N., Itoh, M., Morita, K. and Her, S. (2013), Palytoxin causes nonoxidative necrotic damage to PC12 cells in culture. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 120–124. doi: 10.1002/jat.1728
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!