Deoxyactein stimulates osteoblast function and inhibits bone-resorbing mediators in MC3T3-E1 cells
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 190–195, March 2013
How to Cite
Choi, E. M. (2013), Deoxyactein stimulates osteoblast function and inhibits bone-resorbing mediators in MC3T3-E1 cells. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 190–195. doi: 10.1002/jat.1733
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2011
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 20110005020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!