Ninety days of repeated gavage administration of Rhodiola imbricata extract in rats
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 350–356, May 2013
How to Cite
Tulsawani, R., Meena, D. K., Shukla, H., Sharma, P., Meena, R. N., Gupta, V., Kumar, R., Divekar, H. M. and Sawhney, R. C. (2013), Ninety days of repeated gavage administration of Rhodiola imbricata extract in rats. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 350–356. doi: 10.1002/jat.1739
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!