Ketamine induces motor neuron toxicity and alters neurogenic and proneural gene expression in zebrafish
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
Published 2011. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 410–417, June 2013
How to Cite
Kanungo, J., Cuevas, E., Ali, S. F. and Paule, M. G. (2013), Ketamine induces motor neuron toxicity and alters neurogenic and proneural gene expression in zebrafish. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 410–417. doi: 10.1002/jat.1751
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!