Effect of lipopolysaccharide on alteration of phospholipids and their fatty acid composition in spleen and thymus by in vitro metabolic labeling
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 418–425, June 2013
How to Cite
Sabarirajan, J., Vijayaraj, P., Sarkar, M. and Nachiappan, V. (2013), Effect of lipopolysaccharide on alteration of phospholipids and their fatty acid composition in spleen and thymus by in vitro metabolic labeling. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 418–425. doi: 10.1002/jat.1752
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!