A review of poisonous plants that cause reproductive failure and malformations in the ruminants of Brazil
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 245–254, April 2012
How to Cite
Riet-Correa, F., Medeiros, R. M. T. and Schild, A. L. (2012), A review of poisonous plants that cause reproductive failure and malformations in the ruminants of Brazil. J. Appl. Toxicol., 32: 245–254. doi: 10.1002/jat.1754
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2011
- National Institute of Science and Technology for the Control of Plant Poisonings, CNPq. Grant Number: 573534/2008-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!