The first three authors contributed equally.
Proteomic characterization of the late and persistent effects of cadmium at low doses on the rat liver
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 546–557, July 2013
How to Cite
Wang, B., Wang, S., Shao, C., Wang, G., Li, Y. and Cai, L. (2013), Proteomic characterization of the late and persistent effects of cadmium at low doses on the rat liver. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 546–557. doi: 10.1002/jat.1757
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Emerging Roles of Cadmium and Heme Oxygenase in Type-2 Diabetes and Cancer Susceptibility, The Tohoku Journal of Experimental Medicine, 2012, 228, 4, 267, ,