Inter-relationships between different classes of chemical allergens
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 558–565, July 2013
How to Cite
Dearman, R. J., Basketter, D. A. and Kimber, I. (2013), Inter-relationships between different classes of chemical allergens. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 558–565. doi: 10.1002/jat.1758
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!