Jing Pang and Guo-Qing Li contributed equally to this work.
Toxicokinetic study of melamine in the presence and absence of cyanuric acid in rats
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 444–450, June 2013
How to Cite
Pang, J., Li, G.-Q., Li, C.-R., Yang, X.-Y., Lu, X., Hu, X.-X., Zhai, Q.-Q., Zhang, W.-X., Jiang, J.-D. and You, X.-F. (2013), Toxicokinetic study of melamine in the presence and absence of cyanuric acid in rats. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 444–450. doi: 10.1002/jat.1764
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!