Cardiovascular risk assessment of atypical antipsychotic drugs in a zebrafish model
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 466–470, June 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S. H., Kim, H. R., Han, R. X., Oqani, R. K. and Jin, D. I. (2013), Cardiovascular risk assessment of atypical antipsychotic drugs in a zebrafish model. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 466–470. doi: 10.1002/jat.1768
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2011
- BioGreen 21 Program. Grant Number: 20070401034031
- Cooperative Research Program for Agriculture Science and Technology Development. Grant Number: PJ00779306
- Rural Development Administration, Republic of Korea, and a National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Number: 2010–0022263
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!