Organ differences in the impact of p27kip1 deficiency on carcinogenesis induced by N-methyl-N-nitrosourea
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 471–479, June 2013
How to Cite
Ogawa, K., Murasaki, T., Sugiura, S., Nakanishi, M. and Shirai, T. (2013), Organ differences in the impact of p27kip1 deficiency on carcinogenesis induced by N-methyl-N-nitrosourea. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 471–479. doi: 10.1002/jat.1770
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!