Low-dose probenecid selectively inhibits urinary excretion of phenolsulfonphthalein in rats without affecting biliary excretion
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 511–515, June 2013
How to Cite
Shin, Y.-J., Lee, J. H., Oh, J.-H. and Lee, Y.-J. (2013), Low-dose probenecid selectively inhibits urinary excretion of phenolsulfonphthalein in rats without affecting biliary excretion. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 511–515. doi: 10.1002/jat.1778
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!