Mostafa I. Waly and Badreldin H. Ali made equal contribution to study design, interpretation of data, statistical analysis and drafting the manuscript. Intisar Al-Lawati was involved in conducting the experimental laboratory work. Abderrahim Nemmar conceptualized the use of emodin in cisplatin nephrotoxicity, critically revised the manuscript and wrote the Discussion section. All authors read and approved the final manuscript.
Protective effects of emodin against cisplatin-induced oxidative stress in cultured human kidney (HEK 293) cells
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 626–630, July 2013
How to Cite
Waly, M. I., Ali, B. H., Al-Lawati, I. and Nemmar, A. (2013), Protective effects of emodin against cisplatin-induced oxidative stress in cultured human kidney (HEK 293) cells. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 626–630. doi: 10.1002/jat.1788
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!