Tributyltin compounds induce male characteristics on female mud snails Nassarius obsoletus = Ilyanassa obsoleta
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2006
Copyright © 1981 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 141–144, June 1981
How to Cite
Smith, B. S. (1981), Tributyltin compounds induce male characteristics on female mud snails Nassarius obsoletus = Ilyanassa obsoleta. J. Appl. Toxicol., 1: 141–144. doi: 10.1002/jat.2550010302
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 1980
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!