Site of action of grayanotoxins in mad honey in rats
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2006
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 199–201, June 1991
How to Cite
Onat, F., Yegen, B. C., Lawrence, R., Oktay, A. and Oktay, S. (1991), Site of action of grayanotoxins in mad honey in rats. J. Appl. Toxicol., 11: 199–201. doi: 10.1002/jat.2550110308
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 1990
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!