Silymarin protects against paracetamol-induced lipid peroxidation and liver damage
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 439–442, December 1992
How to Cite
Muriel, P., Garciapiña, T., Perez-Alvarez, V. and Mourelle, M. (1992), Silymarin protects against paracetamol-induced lipid peroxidation and liver damage. J. Appl. Toxicol., 12: 439–442. doi: 10.1002/jat.2550120613
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 1992
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!