Presented in part at the annual meeting of the Society of Toxicology, March 18–23, 1985, San Diego, California and March 3–7, 1986, New Orleans, LA, USA
The effects of cyanide on brain mitochondrial cytochrome oxidase and respiratory activities†
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 9–14, January/February 1993
How to Cite
Pettersen, J. C. and Cohen, S. D. (1993), The effects of cyanide on brain mitochondrial cytochrome oxidase and respiratory activities. J. Appl. Toxicol., 13: 9–14. doi: 10.1002/jat.2550130104
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!