Influence of methylamine and N,N'-dimethylurea, the hydrolysis products of methyl isocyanate, on its systemic toxicity
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 15–18, January/February 1993
How to Cite
Jeevaratnam, K., Sugendran, K. and Vaidyanathan, C. S. (1993), Influence of methylamine and N,N'-dimethylurea, the hydrolysis products of methyl isocyanate, on its systemic toxicity. J. Appl. Toxicol., 13: 15–18. doi: 10.1002/jat.2550130105
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!