Interferon-α preserves erythrocyte and hepatocyte atpase activities from liver damage induced by prolonged bile duct ligation in the rat
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 449–453, November/December 1995
How to Cite
Muriel, P. (1995), Interferon-α preserves erythrocyte and hepatocyte atpase activities from liver damage induced by prolonged bile duct ligation in the rat. J. Appl. Toxicol., 15: 449–453. doi: 10.1002/jat.2550150606
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!