Cytotoxicity of dioscin in human gastric carcinoma cells through death receptor and mitochondrial pathways
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 712–722, August 2013
How to Cite
Hu, M., Xu, L., Yin, L., Qi, Y., Li, H., Xu, Y., Han, X., Peng, J. and Wan, X. (2013), Cytotoxicity of dioscin in human gastric carcinoma cells through death receptor and mitochondrial pathways. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 712–722. doi: 10.1002/jat.2715
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!