The opinions expressed in this article are the authors' personal opinions and do not reflect those of FDA, DHHS, or the Federal Government.
Epigenetic targets of some toxicologically relevant metals: a review of the literature†
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 643–653, September 2012
How to Cite
Cheng, T.-F., Choudhuri, S. and Muldoon-Jacobs, K. (2012), Epigenetic targets of some toxicologically relevant metals: a review of the literature. J. Appl. Toxicol., 32: 643–653. doi: 10.1002/jat.2717
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!