The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private views of the authors, and are not to be construed as official, or as reflecting true views of the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.
Development and validation of a simple assay for the determination of cholinesterase activity in whole blood of laboratory animals†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 290–300, April 2013
How to Cite
Naik, R. S., Liu, W. and Saxena, A. (2013), Development and validation of a simple assay for the determination of cholinesterase activity in whole blood of laboratory animals. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 290–300. doi: 10.1002/jat.2730
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!