Gene expression profiling reveals potential key pathways involved in pyrazinamide-mediated hepatotoxicity in Wistar rats
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 807–819, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Jiang, Z., Su, Y., Chen, M., Li, F., Liu, L., Sun, L., Wang, Y., Zhang, S. and Zhang, L. (2013), Gene expression profiling reveals potential key pathways involved in pyrazinamide-mediated hepatotoxicity in Wistar rats. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 807–819. doi: 10.1002/jat.2736
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
- Specific Fund for Public Interest Research of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ministry of Finance. Grant Number: no. 200707008
- Megaprojects of Science Research for the 11th Five-Year Plan: Standardized Platform Construction and Scientific Application in New Technologies for New Drug. Grant Number: no. 2009ZX09302-002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!