Gene expression profiling reveals potential key pathways involved in pyrazinamide-mediated hepatotoxicity in Wistar rats
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Jiang, Z., Su, Y., Chen, M., Li, F., Liu, L., Sun, L., Wang, Y., Zhang, S. and Zhang, L. (2012), Gene expression profiling reveals potential key pathways involved in pyrazinamide-mediated hepatotoxicity in Wistar rats. J. Appl. Toxicol.. doi: 10.1002/jat.2736
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
- Specific Fund for Public Interest Research of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ministry of Finance. Grant Number: no. 200707008
- Megaprojects of Science Research for the 11th Five-Year Plan: Standardized Platform Construction and Scientific Application in New Technologies for New Drug. Grant Number: no. 2009ZX09302-002
Supporting information can be found in the online version of this article.
|jat_2736_sm_tables.doc||Word document||116K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.