Impact of six fruits—banana, guava, mangosteen, pineapple, ripe mango and ripe papaya—on murine hepatic cytochrome P450 activities
Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 994–1001, December 2012
How to Cite
Chatuphonprasert, W. and Jarukamjorn, K. (2012), Impact of six fruits—banana, guava, mangosteen, pineapple, ripe mango and ripe papaya—on murine hepatic cytochrome P450 activities. J. Appl. Toxicol., 32: 994–1001. doi: 10.1002/jat.2740
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!